Friday, April 16, 2010

Burger Inn - Sacramento, CA


Billing itself as the “Best Burger in Sacramento” is a bit ballsy in a town that has nationally known hamburger stands. But for the price and quality you are getting a good burger here at the Inn.

On Monday, ducking out of the rain storm, I stopped at this K Street Mall establishment to get myself a Jumbo Cheeseburger and fries. I have to admit I love their crinkle-cut fries… they remind me of the hamburger joints of my youth: Farrell’s and Foster’s Freeze. I am chasing the dragon when it comes to these memories, but one day I know I will have that Ratatouille moment where it all comes flooding back to me. Well that didn’t happen today, so until then I will keep trying Cheeseburgers and Fries everywhere in town.

I like the Burger Inn’s Jumbo Cheeseburger. It’s not the biggest burger in the world, but for the price it is huge. In fact the combination of the great crinkle cut fries, and the inexpensive price make this a 4-star burger experience. It is a 1/3 lb charbroiled fresh beef patty with cheese, served on toasted bun with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles & burger dressing. You can add to that different specialty toppings… one of my favorites is the “Ranch Burger”, which has Grilled onions and is on a garlic butter toasted French Roll.

Burger Inn - Jumbo Cheeseburger
Overall: 4 stars
Price: $3.75 for the CB. Small Fries $1.79. A combo adds a Soda for a total of $5.75!
Variety: Lots – BBQ sauce, Chili, Bacon, Jalapenos, American or Swiss cheese, Mushrooms, Pastrami, Grilled Onions or garlic butter toasted French Roll.

Website/Menu: http://www.burgerinn.net/El_Camino/Burger.php
Address: 915 K Street Sacramento, CA 95814
Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=1129+11th+St+95814

More Information:
Sacramento County Food Inspection Report: http://www.foodinspect.saccounty.net/ASP%20Pages/FacilityInfo.asp?FacID=FA0004478
Other Reviews:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/burger-inn-sacramento

No comments:

Post a Comment